Our Mission & Our Values
SVS - Mission Statement
To provide excellence in vascular surgery and care, saving and improving the lives of our patients by providing the most advanced techniques available, by actively seeking to undertake research in the field and facilitating others to do so. We will do all this whilst striving to be a recognised as a great place to work and whilst also operating at a profit. In this these ways we believe that we can continue to meet our commitment to patients, employees and stakeholders.
SVS - Core Values
- All people shall be treated with respect. There will be zero tolerance for abusive, unethical and/or discriminatory behaviour.
- We strive to provide the best possible medical and surgical care that we can. Our team of surgeons, nurses and administrative staff will be trained appropriately and in an ongoing fashion, receive feedback regularly and comply with legislated requirements that ensure that our patients receive the best care possible.
- We value the services we provide and we will charge for those services what we believe they are worth and what we believe to be fair.
- Our employees are our most important asset. We want them to take their holidays (because they work hard), we will train them so that they can do the best job possible, we will look after them when they are unwell and provide them with a safe place to work.
- We will always strive to be the best we can. We will review our practices and polices regularly and seek feedback from our employees, our patients, our referrers and other stakeholders to ensure that we are being the very best we can be.
- We are committed to providing a safe environment for our employees and strive to comply with all legislated requirements with regards to Occupational Health and Safety.
- We know that we are not an island and that the things we do have an impact on the environment we operate within hence we will endeavour to engage in ecological sustainable behaviours within our own practice and will encourage others to do so.